We are currently conducting a ‘fly on the wall’ screen sharing observation study via Microsoft Teams.
The research team monitors brokers and admins going through the motions of selecting a product(s) while gaining valuable insights on some of the following steps in the process:
- Product and policy research
- Requirements and objectives
- Pricing requests
- Serviceability calculators
- Product comparison report and products considered
This research piece is still in the early phase, but initial pain points identified so far are as follows:
- Product filters not working as expected by the user
- Double data entry (especially for split loans)
- Manual work calculating and entering discounts on standard variable products
- Lender serviceability calculators not reflecting FLEX serviceability calculators
- The time it takes to compare lenders and products and then select the chosen product
- Back and forth between lenders portals, rate cards, FLEX and AFG Lenders
Please watch this space for Product Selection research results as well as a prototype coming soon.
We would love to hear your pain points on your current Product Selection process.
We encourage the Research panel to be open and honest and share their thoughts and insights.
What do you think would help improve the product selection process?
Please comment below with your feedback!
Here is a sneak peak of our current design ideas of the new filtering and product selection feature.
Please note: This is an early prototype and subject to change” with this screenshot: